Senior Paraplanner - Lytham
Salary: £25,000 - £31,000
To provide paraplanning support ensuring the highest possible standard of client service delivery that is consistent, compliant and provided proactively, in line with company values, as well as mindful of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) at all times.
Working closely with Financial Advisers to support the client advisory process, playing a key role in providing an all-important, quality sales support function through effective use of software, as well as following set processes and procedures.
Primary duties/key responsibilities include:
- Review fact finds, file notes, client risk profile questionnaires etc. as provided by the Financial Advisers to gain an understanding of the client requirements discussed and agreed
- Undertake quotes using relevant in-house platforms or request quotes from external providers
- Undertake the necessary research and analysis, including:
- Fund analysis
- Product comparison
- Product analysis
- Fund research
- Charges analysis
- Compile suitability reports detailing the recommended advice to suit the client's needs, uploading the report into the system for the Financial Adviser to pick up remotely
- Discuss the reports with the Financial Adviser, amending as necessary
- Instruct the Client Services Associate to proceed with preparation of the pack for the client
To achieve this Level 4 Diploma is required or in the process of achieving this.
Our office has very high standards in relation to Compliance Procedures and Monitoring, therefore we have deadlines in place to achieve this.