Recruit UK are actively representing one of the UK’s leading financial services companies who have developed a strong reputation within the financial planning industry. They are one of the UK’s leading providers of investment management services for individuals, charities and professional advisers.
They have a robust growth plan in place and are known professionally across the UK within the HNW client arena. With their current increase in business they are driving recruitment forward and seeking an experienced Paraplanner to align themselves to a successful firm with a market leading client proposition.
You will be working with two Financial Planners and will receive full support from a team of dedicated Administrators. You will be joining a team who have developed an excellent culture.
The Paraplanner must be:
- Level 4 Diploma qualified
- Have experience dealing with HNW client cases.
- Able to demonstrate a strong track record of providing paraplanning to Financial Planners.
- Conversant in all investment and pension products and will be fully committed to ongoing professional development.
The offer for the Paraplanner:
- Basic salary of up to £47k, plus discretionary bonuses, plus excellent benefits that include a generous pension, DIS, PMI. Competitive holidays.
- Working hours Mon - Fri 9 - 5.
- Full financial support including study days will be given when working towards Level 6 Chartered qualifications.
If you are interested in making a move to a firm with an extensive High Net Worth client proposition, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
If you would like to discuss this Paraplanner opportunity in further detail, please contact Melissa Meakins on 01179-170413. Quote 12172