SENIOR PARAPLANNER F/T or P/T
This role is working with the MD of an exclusive IFA Practice.
Para-planners have the responsibility of being the initial contact for clients. The Para-planner’s role is to provide a high level of support to the Managing Director in their position of advising the clients. The main duties of this role are as follows:
• Undertake valuations and valuation summaries.
• Package adviser reports.
• Complete investment strategy documents and prepare as appropriate advisers’ suitability letters, LPA work, Wills and Probate work, SIPP reviews, and shadow report writing.
• Keep product and fund knowledge and application through investment strategies up to date, in order to select appropriate products for clients’ needs and circumstances.
• Takes responsibility and ownership of a client panel.
• Preparation for meetings, assisting the adviser in anticipating a clients’ needs and requirements.
• Client liaison, providing information where required and meeting general levels of service that the company adheres to.
• Appropriate research completed and on file to support any recommendations made by an adviser.
• Undertaking bespoke research and analysis when required.
• Comparisons and analysis of providers and products
For this role you will need to be qaulified to Dip PFS as a minimum or ideally chartered..
You must have previous Paraplanning experience.
This client will look at Part time hours as well.
please email me your cv consideration
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job