Senior Paraplanner - Colchester
| Senior Paraplanner | Colchester | £35,000 - £50,000 |
Our clients, an award-winning Wealth Management firm, are looking for a Senior Paraplanner to join their busy team in Colchester.
The client has a strong focus on work-life balance and they pride themselves on taking care of their staff and clients' well-being alike. Their team of 6 Financial Advisors is experiencing a high level of business across a broad range of financial products, which has made this position of high importance. The successful candidate will benefit from being part of an exceptional team, with a varied role, and the opportunity to achieve chartered status if you have not done so already.
- Reporting to the Directors.
- Supporting all Financial Advisors on staff.
- Researching products and producing detailed reports for presentation to the client.
- Managing a busy workload to tight timescales.
- Level 4 diploma or Chartered Status is preferred, but not essential.
- Must be experienced with Inheritance Tax, Pension Transfers, Discretionary Fund Management cases.
- Proven track record of performance.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Salary/Package: £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Financial Advice
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'