Our client specialises in arranging finance for private or commercial property transactions, mainly focused on large mortgages, investment property, buy-to-let mortgages and commercial property finance.
They are now looking for a Senior Paraplanner / Administrator with experience in Buy to Let & Commercial Mortgages.
The post holder needs to be highly professional and should have relevant experience. You will be responsible for processing lending applications through to completion, ensuring the delivery of high standard customer service at all times .
• Handling often complex mortgage cases on a day to day basis
• Researching market and utilising knowledge to place cases with suitable lenders.
• Working with lenders to confirm criteria and discussing individual cases.
• Working with clients to obtain any additional information that the lender requires
• Working with the Directors to package lending cases to be sent to the lender
• To process the application through to completion whilst ensuring that you meet all regulatory guidelines and company standards
• General administration and case progression
• Developing strong relationships with clients and providing first class service
• Ad-hoc/General Office Administration duties
• Relevant and solid experience as a Mortgage Administrator / Mortgage Paraplanner or Mortgage Adviser looking to move into a support role.
• Must have good knowledge and experience of handling buy to let & commercial mortgages.
• Previous experience in development loan and bridging finance is desirable but not essential.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Organised, able to structure and prioritise work load on a daily basis.
• Capable of sourcing solutions, submitting applications, processing and compliance
• Excellent organisational and IT skills
• CeMAP qualified desired but not essential.
Apply today or contact a member of the team.