Victor Chase Legal Recruitment are seeking an experienced Legal Assistant/Paralegal to deliver work in a Property Housing Team, within a firm with a well-established property department. This team acts for Housing Associations in respect of a variety of routine work, connected with the stock of residential properties owned by them.
- Asset management including disposals and acquisitions of residential properties (including at auction)
- Deeds of easement
- Lease extensions
- Releases of restrictive and other covenants
- Older persons shared ownership
- Collective enfranchisement
- Transfers of equity
- General residential portfolio transactions - eg reviewing leases and titles for multiple properties
The role is suited to someone who enjoys a variety of work, has a good understanding of the principles of property law, and can apply those principles in a pragmatic way for the benefit of the clients.
About the candidate:
The successful candidate will be able to provide a high-quality service to clients, as well as being a strong team player. You will run a caseload of property transactions with minimal supervision (though training will be provided in those areas which may be new to you) and exhibit a strong understanding of billing and financial hygiene.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong organisation skills
- Can work with autonomy
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues and clients alike
- Understand client care and a genuine desire to help our clients
- Confident with good interpersonal skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritise accordingly
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications and relevant legal IT systems
- Experience of working as a Legal Assistant or paralegal in a similar role is essential
- The ability to supervise junior staff would be desirable.
For the right candidate, this role presents a good opportunity for career advancement connected to the growth of the team and clients.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'