Our client is a boutique wealth manager providing a high level of personal service to HNW clients who are predominantly professionals and company directors. The key areas of advice are investment portfolio management, pensions, and IHT planning.
They are seeking an experienced para-planner with a minimum of 3 years’ experience who is academically and technically strong, well-qualified, with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and someone who can take initiative with an excellent work ethic.
You will be fundamental to the running of this aspect of the business.
- Ensuring all files/all new business is fully compliant
- Bespoke report writing (pension transfers, drawdown, offshore bonds, loans trusts and DGTs)
- Preparation of client reviews
- Responding to client queries
- Administration and compliance support duties
Strong IT skills and experience of using Financial Express.
Well educated, degree and professional qualities
Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Para Planner
Able to work in small office and ensure deliverables
Comfortable working with clients
Excellent Communication skills
- Communication Skills