Central Employment are working in partnership with a leading North East Digital Performance & Design agency as they expand their Paid Media team. They have a new role for a Senior Paid Social Media Specialist, joining their scaling Digital & Design team.
Purpose of the Senior Paid Social Media Specialist role:
Responsible for delivering return on investment (ROI) via paid social media solutions to improve our client’s social media impact and help each client meet and exceed their sales and business objectives. The individual will be creative but with strong analytical skills which will assist in delivering conversions through paid social media strategies.
Key accountabilities of the Senior Paid Social Media Specialist:
• Advising and leading on paid social media strategy.
• Responsible for increasing conversion over Facebook, LinkedIn and other social platforms
• Researching suitable target audiences.
• Reporting to deadlines.
• Staying up to date with advances and trends in paid social media marketing.
• Working closely with the wider team, including Account Strategists and Digital Marketer, to integrate paid social strategy with clients' overall marketing strategy.
• Attending and actively contributing to creative ideation sessions with other members
Education, experience and knowledge:
• A degree or background in Marketing, Advertising, Social or Digital Marketing is preferable.
• Attained the Facebook Certified Media Planning Professional qualification and/or the Facebook Certified Media Buying Professional qualification is desirable.
• A proven track record planning and managing successful paid social campaigns.
• Paid social media management experience is essential with an in-depth understanding of Facebook Ad Manager.
• Experience managing paid social ad campaigns across LinkedIn is essential and other social platforms is advantageous.
• Able to analyse data and produce meaningful reports for colleagues and clients.
- Social Media
- Facebook API
- Facebook Marketing
- Digital Media Services
- Media Agencies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'