Central Employment are delighted to be supporting a forward thinking and established digital marketing agency based in the North East. Due to further growth and demand of their Paid Media services, they are looking to appoint a Senior Paid Search Account Manager.
We are looking for an experienced Paid Search specialist who are looking to take the next step in their career, joining an established and growing digital marketing agency in the North East.
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for managing Paid Advertising/Paid Media campaigns for a range of clients with different KPI’s. You will be competent in the creation of Google Ads campaigns, from designing, planning and optimising ad groups through to conversion tracking. You will liaise with client’s, reporting back recommendations and improvements on accounts.
As Senior Paid Search Account Manager you will:
- Launch and optimise various Paid Search/Paid Media campaigns
- Manage your own clients
- Mentor junior Paid Search team members
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Ensure client performance is at an optimal level
- Monitor and protect client KPI’s
- Identify trends in data to provide actionable insights
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in paid search
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads)
- A/B Split testing to get the best results
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPI’s to assess performance and pinpoint issues
As a Paid Search Account Manager, the following skills & experience are required:
- Previous experience of Managing paid campaigns, gained either in-house or client side
- Experience in Google Ads, Google Analytics, Microsoft Ads and Facebook Manager
- Good time management skills
- You must be creative, ensuring ad copy and visuals are engaging
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Agency
- Google Adwords
- Paid Search Campaigns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'