Senior Packaging Technologist
I am currently recruiting for a permanent Senior Packaging Technologist to join a leading FMCG manufacturer based in South of England offering a very competitive salary. This role would offer the opportunity of having 2 direct reports. You would predominantly be based on site but you would be required to visit clients occasionally.
Duties and Responsibilities
* To manage all aspects of packaging function ensuring that resources are effectively directed and packaging components are identified, sourced, costed and managed In line with customer specifications
* Direct and manage a Packaging Technologist and Packaging Engineer ensuring that all work is delegated and work is completed in time efficiently
* Manage packaging team to ensure responses to New Product Briefs are carried out ensuring that all components purposed match the brief given
* To achieve personal, team and company KPI targets and to establish particular targets for packaging team
* To work closely with the supply chain manager to develop a suitable Vendor base that meets the current and future needs of the business and supports departmental cost saving initiatives
* BSc or equivalent in Technical related subject
* 5 years or more experience of working as a Packaging Technologist preferably in Cosmetics, Personal Care or FMCG industry
* Experience of management or supervising
* Management Qualification DMS Level 3 or equivalent is highly desirable
If you are an experienced Senior Packaging Technologist and you fit the above requirements then please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- ("packaging technologist" or "senior packaging technologist" or "packaging technician" or "packaging development technologist" or "packaging engineer"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job