My client is after a senior level PA to support two depending yet creative and personable Directors.
And they do need plenty of support.
You can honestly make this role you own, become the go-to-person between the two Directors and the rest of the management and design teams and be able to add value to some inspiring projects.
The key to this company’s success is the quality of their people and their work. Therefore this process is thorough but you will know for sure you are joining a great company.
What’s on offer to you?
Salary = £30-35,000 (depending on experience and performance in interview process)
Summary of duties:
• Extensive diary management
• Booking travel and accommodation for internal and external stakeholders
• Producing daily itineraries – This includes prioritising double bookings
• Email management – access to all
• Drafting correspondence
• Main point of contact for new enquiries in to the practice on behalf of Director
• Manage opportunity tracker
• Organising strategic board meetings and agendas
• Taking minutes
• Manage client relationship matrix
• Identify client networking opportunities
• Schedule annual reviews for senior team
• Creation and management of projects review process (this is a great little project)
• IT support where necessary
• Vehicle documentation
This role is a fantastic role but it is not for the faint hearted!
This person needs to be very experience, professional where necessary but be able to drop their guard on occasions and be able to guide two very creative Directors.
Are you this person??
If you are then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job