Senior PA - 13 Month Fixed Term Contract - Part Time
Bristol City Centre £27k- £28k
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of our most prestigious clients to become a Senior PA Re-source coordinator supporting the Projects Team at a leading Bristol Law Firm. Working as part of a job share on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday, ensuring to be highly professional, effective and provide proactive support.
Duties include (but are not limited to);
- Provide a highly professional effective and proactive PA support to a number of Fee Earners.
- Having the ability to manage and coordinate workflow, support and develop a team of five PAs
- Ensure appropriate cover for absences, and manage absence issues
- Identify training needs
- Coach and supervise
- Assist with appraisals
- Develop and maintain exemplary positive internal and external client and PA relationships.
- Develop strong working relationships with our key clients. Anticipate, mitigate and resolve potential client relationship issues or concerns; embed necessary change, learn and pass on new learning to the team and colleagues.
- Proactively identify opportunities, actively contribute and be involved with ad-hoc projects as given by the team (and across OC).
If you are an experienced Senior PA with relevant experience and knowledge, who is able to use their own initiative, have first class organisational skills and are an integral team player, this could be the perfect role for you!
Role: Senior PA - Part Time
Salary: £27,000 - £28,000 per annum
Duration: 13 Month Fixed Term Contract