A highly sought after, initial 6 month contract has become available for a senior and experienced PA to work for a corporate, inspiring, Engineering 'project led’, corporate organisation based in Leeds.
The PA will be supporting a Global Project Director by providing a high level of confidential personal secretarial and administrative support and assistance on a 1:1 basis.
Your duties will involve the following:
- Relieving the Director of administrative detail.
- Understanding priorities of the Director and prompting/keeping abreast of key client background information.
- Having a thorough understanding of all activities carried out by the Director and making your own contribution to their success
- Anticipating problems and proactively resolving them OR suggesting resolutions
- Using judgement to manage workflows including associated deadlines, actions, thinking ahead, prioritising effectively and reminding Director of actions.
- Managing and prioritising diary, particularly in relation to regular and impromptu meetings, as well as planning required timeslots for thinking, preparation and working time.
- Managing email, filing, deleting, actioning follow-ups, forwarding and dissemination of information as appropriate.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests whilst taking ownership of enquiries and ensuring resolution.
- Conducting research, assembling and analysing data to prepare reports and documents.
- Preparing meeting papers unprompted, obtaining input from relevant parties.
- Proactively updating and chasing delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines.
- Arranging national and international Travel/Accommodation, booking relevant tickets/hotels etc. and preparing relevant itineraries.
- Recording, transcribing and distributing minutes of meetings as required. Ensure actions are followed up timely and any deadlines set are met.
- Organising and coordinating meetings, conferences, events, forums, seminars etc.
The successful PA will have experience of providing high level support to Director level, proven experience of producing correspondence and documents a good academic record (ideally degree educated, but not essential) as well as good judgement and decision making abilities. It is essential that you are well presented, have excellent communication skills and are happy to travel between Leeds and York.
In return you will receive an unparalleled benefits package, including profit share, pension, holiday trading scheme etc. Also, potential option to transfer into a permanent role elsewhere within the organisation.
Interviews in Leeds WC 19th March, start date beginning April 2018
- Diary Management
- Travel Arrangements