Our client; a well-established organisation who operate from the Tidworth/Andover area, are looking for a strong, confident Senior PA to provide key support at a senior level.
Acting as PA to the Chief Executive, in addition to 2 Directors, this role is assuming traditional PA responsibilities, such as: Diary Management, Travel Arrangement and Minute-Taking, preferably at board-level.
The Senior PA will be comfortable commuting to quarterly Board Meetings, curating agendas, and again, taking minutes as needed.
Other daily duties include:
* Providing comprehensive support to incoming enquiries via both phone and email, escalating as necessary.
* Organising meetings, booking venues and issuing invitations respectively.
* Generating Documentation for meetings, correspondence, presentations and reports.
* Administrative support ad-hoc, maintaining databases and collating resources.
In applying for this opportunity, you will be a competent PA, with experience providing support in a multi-faceted function, having previously acted in conjunction with multiple Directors in parallel or equivalent. You will be highly versed in using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Office 365, Powerpoint and Excel.
With excellent organisation skills as a given, you'll also be a natural communicator, and have extensive administration experience. You be comfortable multi-tasking and able to manage various workloads efficiently and with practiced ease.
Does this sound like you or someone you know? Apply today; this role is moving relatively quickly!
- PA | Diary Management | Administration | Travel Arrangements | Booking Meetings | Minute Taking | Board Meetings | Organisation | Meeting Agendas