I am currently recruiting exclusively for a Senior PA/Secretary to join a prestigious Law Firm based in Manchester City Centre.
- Prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing.
- Administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
- Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Deal with all copying and faxing.
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up-to-date diary for the Lawyers within the department.
- Provide support to other secretaries as required.
- Provide guidance to junior and temporary secretaries when required.
- To attend to clients both in person and over the phone to provide support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards.
- You do not need to have previously worked within the legal sector for this role as full training will be provided.
- You MUST have audio-typing experience
- Experience of working within a secretarial/PA role
If you want more information and feel you would be suited to the role please apply directly or contact Ruby Melling at Cordant People Manchester.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- legal secretary
- audio typing
- legal pa
- senior pa
- senior secretary