Senior PA Resource and Project coordinator - Part time / Job share
An exciting opportunity has occurred for a Senior PA Resource and Projects Coordinator to join a busy office based in Bristol. This role is part time working as part of a job share on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Provide seamless support to the Projects team
- Support the team leader in management and development of the practice group.
- Support a team of five PA’s, including training, appraisals, coaching, and assist during holidays and sickness.
- Develop internal and external relationships with staff and clients.
- Take responsibility with travel arrangements, meeting booking, diary bookings and sponsored events.
- Develop strong working relationships with our key clients. Anticipate, mitigate and resolve potential client relationship issues or concerns; embed necessary change, learn and pass on new learning to the team and colleagues.
- Filing, scanning of post, drafting correspondence and communications
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have excellent Microsoft office skills and the ability to amend complex documents when necessary.
- Have relevant experience
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Be a team player with a positive proactive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and able to prioritise work load
- Able to work unsupervised and independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary: Up to £28,000
Type: Full time, permanent.
Apply now with TSR Legal recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job