A wonderful opportunity to support a CEO for a private wealth firm based in the City. We are looking for highly experienced EAs that have proven experience working at C-Suite level on a temporary basis - Ongoing.
- Diary management including prioritisation, screening diary requests and forward planning.
- Managing internal and external visitors including managing expectations on MD’s availability.
- Complex management of MD’s email account to include filing, clearing daily email influx, categorising and maintaining the flag (to-do-list) system.
- Draft written responses to emails and correspondence where appropriate and acting as a focal point for all external visitors.
- Managing travel itineraries.
- Follow up reminders on outstanding deadlines, such as MD’s actions on Board minutes etc.
- Timely and complete preparation of expense reports.
- Coordinate information for regular reports and prepare Board papers as required. Managing timelines and deadlines for these meetings.
- Prioritise the MD’s’ workload by managing the electronic task system.
- Preparation for annual results including accurate management of script and presentation slides- liaising closely with Investment Relations and finance.
- Working closely with the other Executive PAs ensuring good communication throughout the Office.
- Assisting with key conferences, meetings and training events and coordinate all meetings, room bookings, catering etc. Coordinate presentations and corresponding scripts.
- Screen telephone calls and delegate where appropriate and organise and coordinate conference calls. Team administration including management of holiday and absence/sickness records for the MD and the MD’s direct reports and organising and directing any London team events and away days with the event team.
Skills and requirements for this position:
- Experience dealing with complex diaries.
- Proven background dealing multi-stop travel arrangement.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- An interest venture capital / private equity.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoin