Senior PA / Resource and Projects Coordinator - Central Bristol - 13 month FTC - up to £28k (FTE)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior PA Resource and Projects Coordinator to join our leading and international client, based in the city centre. The role is a 13-month fixed term role, working as part of a job share on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Based within a fast paced, professional services environment, it is essential that applicants have experience of working within a similar role.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Work closely with the jobshare senior PA resource coordinator to deliver a seamless service and support to the team.
- Provide a highly professional effective and proactive PA support to several Fee Earners.
- Support the team leader in the management and development of the team / business strategy and support the wider business aims and strategy of the organisation.
- Support the senior management (and other Senior PAs) in the development and effectiveness of PA and admin working practices and efficiencies throughout the business.
- Manage workflow, support and develop a team of five PAs
- Ensure appropriate cover for absences, and manage absence issues
- Coordinate workflow
- Identify training needs
- Coach and supervise
- Assist with appraisals
- Provide assistance for team members during sickness / holidays as required.
- Develop and maintain exemplary positive internal and external client and PA relationships.
- Develop strong working relationships with staff and key clients in our international offices ensuring open and proactive communications at all times.
- Proactively take responsibility for all travel arrangements, conference bookings and meeting room bookings for externally sponsored events and advise lawyers in advance.
- Anticipate and avoid potential diary clashes, provide conference dial in or video conference details for all organised meetings in advance.
- Develop strong working relationships with our key clients.
- Role model flexibility and openness to change, and drive change through the team.
- Play an active role in managing and taking responsibility for the billing process, including complex fee arrangements for both domestic and international client relationships, working closely with our international offices and accounts team.
- Strong natural leadership qualities with experience of managing, organising and delegating to people resources including managing workflows
- Enthusiastic and positive approach
- Essential to have good organisational skills and be able to prioritise work
- Flexible and enthusiastic - Ability to work under pressure with little supervision
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Ability to problem solve and deliver under pressure
- Essential to have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Essential to have excellent time and performance management.
- Essential to work with confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook).
- Professional Services
- Resource Management
- personal assistant