Senior Outbound Sales Operations Manager
Location: Chiswick, W4
Salary: Up to £62K + OTE £14.4K + Excellent Benefits
Hours: 37.5 per week - flexibility essential to meet the needs of the business.
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent.
Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS), part of the multi-billion dollar conglomerate Hinduja Group, has been offering Business Process Management (BPM) solutions for more than four decades. A leader in customer experience management, HGS’ mission is to optimize the customer journey to make its clients more competitive.
HGS has built expertise focusing on Customer Experience Management, Back Office Processing, Contact Centers, Data Analytics, Digital and Interactive Solutions and HR Solutions. Today, HGS partners with 190 of the world’s top brands for core BPM services and 600+ payroll processing clients. It is the only outsourcing provider that takes a true “globally local” approach, with local leadership teams who understand the market. The global delivery network serves international customers both onshore and offshore to drive efficiencies and delivering customer delight.
To make ourselves a stronger organisation talent-wise, we are looking for dynamic thinkers and achievers - people who can work on innovative ideas, both simple and complex to transform, and add value, thereby giving a competitive edge to the client's businesses.
The role of the Business Lead - Senior Sales Operations Manager
Our client is a credible and trusted brand with 11,500 branches across the UK who are looking to grow their value add proposition to maximise customer satisfaction. The role requires a highly talented Senior Sales Operation Manager who is experienced in managing a full and varied outbound marketing strategy program.
Working closely with our client and sales teams to plan and deliver campaigns selling broadband and phone packages using the client’s affinity data and creating lead generation opportunities.
The Senior Sales Operations Manager is responsible for achieving monthly sales targets within the outbound sales channel. Working across multiple teams and in conjunction with the client sales leads, Dialler Manager, Quality Analyst and Sales Manager and will have the responsibility for informing the planning process for the channel, through to the execution and delivery of strategic and commercial activity.
How will I add value to the role?
• Work directly with call centre based teams to gain a deep understanding of what our customers are telling us they want and use this knowledge to constantly find opportunities to improve performance
• Map out the monthly performance for the channel and provide bottom up forecasts.
• Understand relationships between KPIs and what factors impact performance negatively and positively throughout the month.
• Analyse daily/weekly/monthly trends to communicate performance to our commercial stakeholders.
• Understand commercial impacts of in-month sales performance and support the client sales leads with options to make sure we achieve our monthly targets.
• Develop and write briefing material for our call centre people to enable them to bring our products and services to life with through passionate customer conversations.
• Be across all briefing material from external teams, co-ordinating the priority order of briefings to ensure channel briefings are in line with the overall Marketing plans.
• Proven leadership experience within call centres ideally within BPO industry.
• Brilliant collaborator and communicator who is comfortable to work as part of a team as well as leading and supporting branches across the UK.
• Passionate about using customer insights to drive continuous improvement.
• Able to work with data from multiple sources and consolidating into concise views that enable commercial decisions to be made.
• Credible and able to present work to the Client, Head of Operations and Director of Operations with excellent presentation skills - both written and verbal.
• High-energy and results driven mentality, able to continually critique and optimise performance with a positive mind-set. Able to work across a matrix organisation with the product owners, service teams and finance to ensure the leadership team makes informed and timely decisions.
HGS are a fast paced, vibrant, contact centre with Operations in 7 countries, 43 + centres, employing more than 22,000 professionals and supporting over 500 global clients. We have continued to grow year on year and with this growth we have seen plenty of opportunities. Majority of our employees have progressed internally and we are constantly evolving our talent management and training programs to ensure that we have the best and most skilled workforce.
- Senior Operations Management
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'