A client are currently expanding and have recently started searching for two Senior Organic Chemists to join their team on a permanent basis. They are looking for these individuals to have had extensive previous Organic Chemistry experience and who are interested in pursuing a new challenge.
Senior Organic Chemist - Job Opportunities:
- Design synthetic routes and carry out the synthesis, purification and analysis of a range of chemical compounds
- Problem solve and present solutions to line management
- To contribute to the creation of a safe, collaborative and productive working environment for all Company employee
- To coordinate the workflow and reporting for multi-FTE projects.
Senior Organic Chemist – Key Requirements:
- BSc in Chemistry (a PhD is desirable)
- Experience of preparing COSHH safety assessments
- Experience of using chemical structure and reaction search tools
- Experience of running and interpreting NMR and Mass Spectrometry
- Experience writing and presenting research reports
If this role is not quite what you are looking for but would be interested in hearing about new job opportunities please don’t hesitate to contact myself. I specialise in placing Chemists on a permanent basis and have a number of different opportunities on at present. Please feel free to get in contact with myself and you can find me on LinkedIn below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'