Location: Chard, Somerset.
Work sponsorship is available if required, but you must already reside in the UK and ideally have some UK commercial experience.
Salary: £45-55,000 (dependent on experience)
Senior Oracle EBS Implementation Analyst - Key Skills:
- Extensive Oracle ERP Implementation and upgrade experience.
- Experience of Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Management Module (ASCP).
- Strong functional and technical manufacturing domain experience.
- Must be willing to work Chard, Somerset.
Senior Oracle EBS Implementation Analyst - Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of any of the following Oracle EBS / Application Modules;
Order Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Inventory/Shipping, Purchasing, Bill of Materials, Engineering, Materials Requirement Planning (MRP), Work in Process.
About the Role:
The successful Senior Oracle EBS Implementation Analyst/Senior Business Analyst ( Oracle ERP Implementation, Oracle's Advanced Supply Chain Management Module ) responsibilities will include:
- Technical Lead to implement and support Oracle's Advanced Supply Chain Management (ASCP) Module.
- Supporting multiple Oracle Modules, including Inventory, Bill of Materials, Work in Process, Purchasing, Quality, Order Management, Warehouse Management, Receivables, Payables, General Ledger.
- To produce project plans and estimations of resource requirements and be responsible for completing projects within cost, time and to the required quality.
- Working closely with and leading "Functional Support" staff and software suppliers in providing support, assistance, bug resolution, patch fixes, testing and user documentation.
About the Company:
Our client is a household name and international manufacturer, with a turnover of £120M.
- Business Analysis
- Oracle Applications
- Oracle EBS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job