Qualified or part-qualified accountant job in Kings Lynn, with highly reputable professional firm. £25-35k
Hays are looking to recruit a senior or semi-senior accountant for their client, a professional accountancy firm in King's Lynn. The successful candidate will be AAT qualified or ACA / ACCA part qualified or qualified or qualified by experience.
A study package may be provided for the successful candidate.
The role covers many aspects of financial work including;
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Tax returns both personal & business clients
- Forecasts including cashflows
- Management accounts
- Liaising with and providing excellent service to clients
- Assisting with the preparation of Audits
- Assisting with the training of junior colleagues
You will need to show;
- A general interest in and awareness of business
- communication and interpersonal skills
- organisational and time management skills
- a methodical approach to your work
- confidence using IT
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- numeracy skills
- leadership qualities and effective team-working skills
- motivation and initiative
- integrity and trustworthiness
Please apply on line or contact Cara Whyte at Hays for more details.