Senior Operator required by an exclusive client of ours based in Teesside. Working closely with the Shift Leader, the incumbent will coordinate the daily working activities of team members within a designated area within the production department to ensure KPIs are successfully achieved.
- Have a key focus on Health and Safety standards being met including correct allocation of PPE to colleagues
- Actively promote 5s and encourage team involvement
- Allocate tasks appropriately to other team members ensuring that they have the right information and ensure task rotation is in place
- Ensure all team members are completing relevant paperwork correctly and on time
- Undertake regular in process quality checks and ensure that scrap is recorded accurately by team members
- Check completed pallets for accuracy and ensure that completed parts are booked into stock (SAP) in a timely manner
- Take the role of operator when required
- Must have experience working in a supervisory capacity in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of training and motivating others
The role is permanent and will likely be on either a 2 shift or 3 shift pattern. Apropriate shift allowances are paid in addition to the basic salary listed. Shifts are 7-15, 15-23, 23-07.
- Production Operative
- Senior Operator