FTSE100 Global Organisation - Senior Operations Officer - Cheltenham - Competitive Salary
The Senior Operations officer will provide oversight and co-ordination of the Operations team who are responsible for the efficient delivery of service to contract and ad-hoc customers.
Role and responsibilities include:
Responsible for the quality of tenders across all business streams, ensuring that they are:
- Provide supervision, direction and assistance to the ground operations team
- Daily management of and accurate presentation of the Company Fleet Plan.
- Daily briefing of the Ground Operations Officers, and other Department Managers or staff as appropriate, on potential or actual resource conflicts and potential reduction of services to customers.
- Maintain a record of customer requests for a variation of contracted services.
- Assist the Ground Operations Officers with the production of customer briefing notes prior to Contract & Service review meetings or as required by the DCS.
- Co-ordinate Operations Department weekly and ad-hoc planning meetings.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- First line supervisor responsibilities as Senior Ground Operations Officer.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in office suite of programmes including Word, Outlook and Excel.
In return my client looks to offer a competitive salary plus substantial company benefits.
If you are interested please apply ASAP with an up to date CV.
- Capacity Planning and Planning