City Recruitment Group Executive are recruiting for a Senior Operations Manager to work for an established materials manufacturing business on a permanent basis. This role is paying between £55,000 - £60,000 depending on experience.
Your new role
The Senior Operations Manager is responsible for and driving all operational activities to ensure consistent levels of production excellence are achieved and sustained whilst maintaining a fully engaged and talented workforce. Provide vision and direction for all the managers who will report into you to ensure current and future success. Ensure the facility attains/exceeds key performance measures and maximises profitability by building short and long-term strategies and initiatives to meet customer, market, and competitive demands; developing and communicating clear expectations and focus; and providing required resources and guidance as necessary.
As a Senior Operations Manager, you will be managing managers of multiple facets within the business who are your direct reports. You will continuously improve site processes and technologies; stay current in new technological developments. You will also develop and execute a site capital plan, addressing both short-term a long-term opportunities.
You will be championing continuous improvement efforts, helping to implement and sustain manufacturing best practices/procedures. The successful Senior Operations Manager will be reporting into the Managing Director. You will also be responsible for delivering site environmental, health, & safety performance; working to exceed expectations for all internal & external audits.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrable senior leadership experience within the materials manufacturing environment
- Ideally from an SME background
- Intellectual rigor with a natural drive to own and delivering the numbers
- Must have had previous operational responsibility for a facility of over a large number of employees.
- Experience managing a complex facility
- Demonstrated experience in creating and working with high-performance teams.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and abilities.
- Outstanding communication skills and team building.
- High level of emotional intelligence.
- A detail-oriented, team member, quick problem solver.
- Major capital project implementation experience, including the addition of new equipment lines, and the build-out of growth facilities.
- Strong, honest work ethic with the ability to handle multiple tasks daily.
- The character that recognizes the drive required for delivering exceptional numbers in a 24/7 operation.
- Ability to drive the numbers through inspiring people to deliver.
What you'll get in return
For the right candidate, this is an opportunity to play a pivotal role in the success and development of a growing materials manufacturing business whose mission is to be 'best in class'. This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and can make a real contribution to the success and growth of the organisation.
Please 'Apply Now’ if you think you match the requirements for the above role or contact Al Kabir at City Recruitment for more information.
- Operations Management
- Implementation Experience
- Operational Activities
- Man Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'