Senior Operations Manager
Location: Chiswick, W4
Salary: Negotiable + Excellent Benefits
Hours: 37.5 per week - flexibility essential to meet the needs of the business.
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent.
The Senior Operations Manager is the lead operational manager in the delivery of services to our client and their customers. The role is responsible for the successful delivery of contracted services, in line with agreed performance metrics. The role is responsible for internal financial forecasting, and achievement against financial performance targets. The role is the operational point of contact for client representatives of all levels.
The role is required to work closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
The role is required to work with other operational and business leaders to inspire, motivate, and manage Operations Managers to ensure operational excellence, high levels of employee engagement, and optimum service performance.
• Responsible for the creation and submission of a quarterly financial forecast for review by executive management. Responsible for operational delivery against the approved forecast and for managing operational budgets effectively and accurately.
• Responsible for identifying and highlighting further opportunities for service and process improvements -BPO contact centre management experience is essential to be a success in this role (ideally in telecom and related to both Customer Services and Tech)
• Responsible for the Operational leadership of a team of circa 300FTE working across two delivery sites, and for the delivery of services in line with operational metrics and targets
• To have a well-defined Communication and Engagement model in place to ensure all teams understand the performance of the business and also that they understand the needs of their teams
• To motivate and effectively manage the performance of Operations Managers assigned to the account, to ensure successful delivery
• To work closely with Workforce Management and Planning to ensure the services are optimised for cost-efficient delivery at all times.
Skills & Attributes:
• Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to optimise team development and performance and development
• Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and mange key stakeholders
• Strong and confident negotiator with the ability to negotiate at all levels
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Commercially and financially astute with strong experience of managing budgets.
• Considerable and diverse demonstrable experience of leading a telecom operation, with a proven track record in strategic quality leadership, delivering effective strategies, policies and processes
• Ability to add value, reduce costs and make business improvements
• Experience of operating and influencing at strategic level.
HGS are a fast paced, vibrant, contact centre with Operations in 7 countries, 43 + centres, employing more than 22,000 professionals and supporting over 500 global clients. We have continued to grow year on year and with this growth we have seen plenty of opportunities. Majority of our employees have progressed internally and we are constantly evolving our talent management and training programs to ensure that we have the best and most skilled workforce.
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Team Management
- Business Operations
- Operational Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"