Are you an experienced Senior Operations Manager or an Operations Manager looking to take a step up?
Do you come from a FCA regulated Sales or Collections background?
Do you want to work for a progressive, global company with a modern office in Kilmarnock centre?
If so, I have an exciting brand new opportunity rarely available to the senior end of the call and contact centre market in Ayrshire! The office is suited within short distance of the local train station and is easy to park and travel via car, so this also suits those from Glasgow and the surrounding areas!
The ideal candidate would be an experienced contact centre leader, who can manage a team of around 4-6 Team Managers and their advisors. You will love getting involved in the day to day people management, be passionate about achieving wider business objectives, have strong coaching skills and can act as a role model for others - encouraging the right attitudes and behaviors whilst leading from the front.
Are you who we’re looking for?
• Strong background working in an FCA regulated contact centre (Sales or Collections)
• At least 3 years experience at operational management level
• Outstanding coaching skills
• Excellent analytical skills, data savvy and able to understand and interpret call centre data
• Ability to identify process improvements and come from a background where continuous improvement is encouraged
• Excellent communication and people management skills
• Strong level of commercial awareness with an ability to plan, act, measure and review
• Strong stakeholder management skills
What does the day to day look like?
• Managing your teams and coaching individuals to achieve their full potential
• Acting as a positive role model, adopting the company values
• Delivering against key KPI’s with regards to productivity, performance and quality
• Work with internal Training & Compliance contacts to develop and implement new plans
• Handle escalated customer complaints
• Analyse process and procedures, constantly looking for ways of improvements
• Building strong internal relationships
• Motivate and mentor teams to enable them to produce the highest quality outputs, coaching against individual skill sets
• Act as the right-hand go-to person for the Head of Centre, able to deputy into their role in any times of absence or travel
• Create a culture where colleagues strive for great results, with an ability to balance performance against industry compliance and fair customer outcomes
• Administer Human Resource procedures and work alongside a dedicated HR team to report on performance reviews, sickness, absence, holidays and disciplinary probations
To apply for the above position please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.