Senior Operations Manager | High Growth Professional Services Scale-Up | Manchester / remote
We super excited to be partnering with a professional services IT consultancy to aid them with their search for a Senior Operations Manager. The company offers technology support services for some the UK's most prestigious companies, providing data analysis and digital security management services.
With significant levels of growth over the last couple of years, the company is looking to IPO in the not-too-distant future. The business prides itself on its company culture which is one of inclusion and collaboration. Their approach to working from home allows for people to come into the office as much as they want whilst only being required in once or twice a week.
The leadership team is experienced and has a leadership style of empowerment and trust as they aim to hire people that they can delegate to without micromanaging. They sport flexible working hours and frequent social events are held amongst the team making this not only and exciting but also a fun place to work.
The company is about to embark on a new stage of growth as they head towards their IPO and there is now a significant need for improved processes in key areas of the business.
As Senior Operations Manager you will join their dynamic, diverse, and collaborative environment as a valued member of the team. You will be responsible for improving the business's operations across IT, information security, compliance and ad hoc project management and strategic insight.
- Reporting directly into the Head of Operations, you will actively promote operational excellence within the business
- You will provide key operational oversight as the function and the company expands
- Using your strong understanding of the strategic goals of the business, you will connect strategy to executional detail.
- You will drive ongoing improvement and compliance in information security and IT solutions
- You will play a pivotal role in managing the revenue forecasts for the business
What we need to see (Essential):
- An agile, ambitious, and strategic thinker
- Significant experience in an operational role within the professional services industry
- A highly analytical mindset, and a confidence with numbers
- Strong commercial awareness
What we need to see (Desirable):
- Experience in an operational role during a period of strong scaling
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Experience working with Sales Force and Kimble systems
- ISO27001, 9001 and Cyber Essentials Plus Certifications beneficial
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + benefits
Based: Manchester (and remote)
If this is something of interest, please get in touch at or please apply online.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are receiving, if you haven't heard back from us please assume your application was unfortunately unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'