Senior Operations Executive – Asset Finance
Salary to £40,000 per annum plus bonus and banking benefits
Our client is a successful bank backed leasing operation who is keen to appoint a Senior Operations Executive to their London based team.
The successful candidate will support the Finance Operations Manager:
- Carry out daily operational processes, controls and reporting
- Manage daily Operations department deliverables, supporting the front office with onboarding and the full drawdown process
- Support the management of all aspects of Operations & Finance systems support, ensuring the integrity of the core systems.
- Processing of the leasing drawdowns: deal input, approvals of deals input, deal pay outs, receipts, settlements.
- Managing the daily Direct Debit/BACS run in accordance with Lease contracts
- Manage the asset inventory, ensuring registration and deregistration of assets in HPI
- Maintain an excellent service to customers and ensure that activities are completed to/within the defined SLAs/deadlines
- Provide analytical support to understand current issues and help on resolution in a timely manor
- Support Finance Operations involvement in the internal and external audits
- Identify process improvements and proactively seek opportunities to drive efficiencies and automation and ensure there is ongoing root cause analysis of errors and issues, implementing improvements as necessary.
This role requires a high degree of accuracy, numeracy, teamwork and effective time management due to the volume of data assimilation and interpretation involved.
You will have experience in an Operations or Sales Support role within Asset Finance.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'