Office Angels is working with a client who specialise in Higher Education. They are seeking a Quality Executive to work in their London campus, based in Hampstead.
JOB ROLE: Quality Executive
COMPANY: Higher Education, University
LOCATION: Hampstead, North West London
BENEFITS: Fantastic benefits package
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
Responsible for maintaining all accreditation's and validation agreements and all quality processes including Prevent.
- To provide advice and assistance to the academic community on the School's academic infrastructure and the expectations of the Quality Assurance Agency;
- To provide advice and assistance to the academic community on the requirements of and process for programme design and approval;
- To provide support and advice to the chairs of committees;
- To liaise with and advise relevant staff within the School to ensure that they are clear about their responsibilities in relation to the committee cycle and the provision of information and reports;
- To act as a point of contact for questions and requests for advice about committee and board meetings, and the main point of contact for queries and requests from committee members and senior members of staff.
Operational Management and Action
- To contribute to, and fully participate in the process of ensuring the School maintains its various accreditations and validation;
- To assist in the collation, analysis and dissemination of academic management information in particular and the generation and reporting of student progression and achievement data, and meeting HESA and Prevent Duty requirements;
- To assist in the various processes surrounding programme and module approval, modification and re-approval and to write reports;
- To assist in maintaining the official repository of the documentation from programme validation and all relevant information to accreditation or validation reviews;
- To monitor and review the flow of information through the committee cycle and its provision to relevant staff;
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- A degree or equivalent level qualification;
- Previous experience within a similar role or environment;
- A good understanding of governance and decision-making processes, and the management of committees;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access;
- Close familiarity with the QAA's Academic Infrastructure, Framework for Higher Education Qualifications and Codes of Practice;
- Familiarity with a student information system such as Banner would be an advantage.
- Highly organised, fast and efficient, ability to multi-task and organise others;
- Excellent attention to detail and deadlines;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent senior management;
- Ability to filter information and assess priorities;
- Proven analytical skills - the ability to assimilate detailed information and identify key issues;
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods;
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances;
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters, and be able to deliver difficult messages with diplomacy and tact; And you must be:
- Confident and able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Advertised by Office Angels, Paddington branch
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- "quality executive" "account management" "admin" "administration" "senior"