Senior Offshore Surveyor Hydrographic
Surveyor position on offer with an expanding company that will give you the chance to build upon your skill-set with training on specialist equipment. This is a varied role that would suit someone looking for an exciting company with plenty to learn, where every day is different.
Do you have experience in carrying out Offshore Surveying in a civilian or military capacity? Are you keen to expand your career in the offshore energy industry?
This company specialises in providing offshore marine surveying services for various clients worldwide in a variety of industries. They are entering a new phase of expansion and are looking to take on new talented individuals in order to fulfil a strong order book.
In this role you will be working on 15-meter near-shore surveying vessels as part of a crew of 3-4 people for between 80 and 100 field-days a year. Your role will be varied, carrying out various hydrographic, geophysical and current-and-tide surveys as well as tending to and piloting the vessel (training provided). While based in the office, you will be data processing, testing and calibrating equipment and helping to mobilise vessels for survey work.
This role would be ideal for someone from a Navy background with experience of deploying or operating equipment to carry out Hydrographic Surveys.
* Offshore Surveyor (Hydrographic)
* Office-based with 80-100 field days a year.
* Carrying out varied surveys and tending to the vessel's needs.
* In-office, calibrating, testing and mobilising equipment.
* £28,000 (Realistic earnings £36,000) + Offshore Allowance + Training + Pension + Expenses + 33 Days Holiday
* Prior experience in an offshore surveying role. (3-5 Years Minimum)
* Willing to work on near-shore vessels for 80-100 days a year (hotel expanses paid for).
* A degree with modules related to marine surveying desirable
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
- oil & gas
- Single beam
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'