- Provision of high quality promotional review services to internal customers, which conforms to all relevant legal requirements, Codes of Practice and company guidelines and policies.
- Provide expert and proactive support to one or more franchise teams
- Update internal and external information resources as required
1. Promotional and non-promotional material review and internal customer support
- Requirement for full compliance with company procedures, ABPI, IPHA and PAGB Codes of Practice and industry guidance.
- Establish and cultivate a good working relationship with internal customers such as marketing, sales, medical and medical information colleagues to ensure that the services provided are relevant to the business needs.
- Review materials for Sanofi marketed/pre-launch products and related disease areas to ensure they comply with the relevant UK and Irish Codes of practice and Sanofi policies.
- Liaise with MHRA / HPRA as required where pre-vetting of materials is required for new launches
- Highlighting potential issues for materials at the conceptual stage of development
- Participate in project team activities and provide training for GBU personnel as required
- Assisting in the technical aspects of Code complaints
2. Maintenance of information resources
- Make decisions about, and ensure appropriate dissemination of, product information changes utilising both hard print and electronic sources, including the promotional material approval system reference library (for updated SPCs/PILs).
- Produce and update as required Prescribing Information related to promoted products
- Co-ordinate the maintenance of the In-demand system and Pharma QC databases
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of Regulatory Affairs intranet pages
- Ensuring any materials that appear on Company website (SmPCs, PILs and RMM/educational materials are correct and that links to eMC via widget work correctly
- Develop relationships and an understanding of the functions of other Global Functions such as Medical Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Quality to ensure effective cross functional working.
- Carry out administrative activities where necessary to ensure the effective operation of the department, including writing and maintenance of SOPs and filing/archiving of relevant product correspondence.
- Proactively contribute ideas and to initiatives to improve department systems and ways of working.
4. Ethical Leadership
- Takes personal accountability to use personal experience and knowledge, as well as the training and tools provided by Sanofi, to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of all ethics and governance relevant to the role (including the Industry Code of Practice, Sanofi Policies and Procedures and any relevant legal requirements); and demonstrate personal leadership in applying these to all work undertaken.
- Escalates any decisions, or seek the support of colleagues or management if personal knowledge and understanding is not at the level required to carry out any part of the role
5. Environmental and Safety Leadership
- To care for his/her own safety and wellbeing and the safety of others, and to co-operate with the company to ensure a safe place of work. Employees are therefore expected to:
- Support and conform to Company safety rules and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
- Report any accident, incident or near miss, whether it be of personal injury or property damage
- Assist in the investigation of accidents with the objective of introducing measures to prevent recurrence
- Thoroughly read all safety documentation issued by the Company and comply with its requirements. Escalate any doubts or uncertainties to their supervisor and/or manager
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Regular, close contact with:
- All GBU colleagues
- Medical Information
- Customer services
- Customer Facing Compliance
- Global Regulatory Affairs
Would be expected to be involved with:
- MHRA / HPRA/ PAGB/ABPI
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Pharmacy or relevant life science
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to understand, analyse and communicate relatively complex pharmacy, pharmacological, and clinical information about Sanofi products in a systematic, fair and balanced way
- Accuracy and an eye for detail working with medical information data and material review.
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organise work with the appropriate sense of urgency based on customers and business needs
- Application of sound professional judgement to ethical issues
- Ability to work alone and to make appropriate informed decisions without supervision
- Ability to work within a team in an open and professional manner
- Experience of or an understanding of a customer support role
- Understanding of the principles of information storage and retrieval
- Effective use of word processing, other office software including databases and web systems
- Medical Affairs
- Regulatory Affairs
- Word Processing
- Administrative Activities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job