The post holder will lead the development and delivery of strategic and tactical enforcement plans at national and local levels. Responsible for leading NRW’s contribution to UK Assessments of Environmental Crime. Providing specialist analytical skills to further NRW investigations, tackling serious and organised incidents of illegal activity. Develop intelligence led enforcement culture within team and wider organisation.
- Solely responsible for analysing crime and intelligence data from multiple sources to inform our strategy.
- Responsible for producing bespoke intelligence reports to guide our enforcement duties.
- Contribute to the development of a UK wide strategic assessment with partner agencies.
- Support investigations and help develop strategies to furnish the wider organisation with accurate and timely intelligence reports.
- Conduct in-depth studies of specific threats to SMNR, creating problem or target profiles (both key intelligence products as defined by the National Intelligence Model).
- Support NRW technical/strategic groups or represent NRW on external forums.
- Coaching and mentoring of team members.
- Contribute to a positive health, safety and wellbeing culture.
Qualifications and Skills
You will have;
- Extensive knowledge of key legislative regimes.
- Ability to communicate effectively with regulated business and the public and gaining support by influencing.
- Comfortable and competent in dealing with challenging situations and individuals.
For more information please visit our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'