Salary - £35k to £45k plus excellent benefits package
Time recruitment are delighted to be supporting our new innovative client with the recruitment of a Senior Office Manager for their office in Manchester City Centre.
Reporting into the senior Management team of the business this will be the key support role for the business ensuring that the key business objectives are achieved and that the vision for the organisation is championed.
You will have key responsibilities as follows -
- To provide leadership to the team in delivering the strategic objectives of the business
- Deputise for the Senior Management Team where applicable
- Ensure all aspects of live contracts are being effectively and efficiently managed and to provide support and direction to drive the contract progress.
- Working closely with the management team and any subcontractors and clients to effectively manage the project responsibilities.
- Keeping stakeholder management both internal and external at the right level.
Yo will ideally have had experience from with an engineering environment, ideally coupled with a supervisory or management element to your role.
The role would suit someone who is looking to develop an already promising a real career and who is happy with international travel on a fairly regular basis.
If this role is of interest please do apply through the website or contact Stewart Pearson at Time recruitment for a fuller conversation.
- "project manager" or "office manager" or "civil engineering" or "project manager"