Senior Office Coordinator/Office Manager
£20,000 - £22,000 per annum (with possible flexibility)
9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Are you a proactive individual who is looking to further their career in an office support function with a leading professional IT business?
Are you a confident, methodical with a key eye for detail?
Do you go the extra mile to ensure that you provide efficient and high standard levels of work?
Office Angels are thrilled to be working with an innovative, successful company in the professional IT industry who are seeking a competent and skilled Office Coordinator to join their expanding team. The company work in a focused and fast paced which offers a varied space to work in. Due to continued success, the Office Coordinator role has been newly created to support the growing workload of the team. Due to this role being newly created, you will need to be a responsible and confident individual with the necessary experience in order to hit the ground running. Your role as a proactive Office Coordinator is crucial to ensure that your co-workers and clients have professional and proficient assistance throughout business processes, so you must have high attention to detail in order to fit in to their hard-working team. This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly, long standing company in the central Bristol office.
Main duties include but are not exhaustive to:
- General administration duties as instructed by the team
- Ordering stock and keeping stock up to date
- Assisting with courier duties
- Assisting the sales team with customer service follow up calls
- Updating customer spread sheets
- Organising office events
- Assisting with HR duties - holiday, sick pay, expenses
- Assisting with finance duties when other members of staff are on annual leave
- Setting up and maintaining of new procedures
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Team player
- Ability to take ownership in role
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment
Skills and experience required:
- Previous Office Coordinator/Office Manager experience is highly desirable
- Previous experience in a similar administration is essential
- Strong customer service skills
- Familiar with MS Office
- Some exposure to HR duties (holidays, sick leave, expenses)
- Some exposure to SAGE is desirable but not essential
- Attention to detail
- Champions a healthy work/life balance
- Regular off-site "tea and cake" socials
- Study time and study support offered
- 22 days annual leave (increases with tenure)
Our client is looking for a committed candidate who prides themselves on excellent contribution to processes at all times. If this is you, please apply immediately!
Every single application we receive is reviewed by a member of the team at Office Angels Bristol. We will respond in writing within one working day. We get a large number of applications every day so it's not possible to call everyone but if we feel we can help we'll call you to discuss how.
The team at Office Angels Bristol are experts in their field, recruiting for a variety of clients of all industries and sizes throughout the area including Bristol City Centre, Avonmouth, Chipping Sodbury, Severn Beach, Yate, Aztec West, Clevedon, Weston-Super-Mare, Nailsea, Bath, Kingswood, Filton, Thornbury, Portishead, Hanham, Clifton and more. When we receive your application we consider whether there are other opportunities that might interest you, but feel free to help us by applying for all roles that suit your needs. For a range of advice designed to give you the head start you need in your search for work please visit our website.
Office Angels is an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.