Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated & award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band Occupational Therapist to take on a permanent role.
Location: St. Leonards
Contract Type: Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Pay Rate: £32,306 - £39,027 per annum
Duties of the Occupational Therapist:
- As a lead practitioner you will be responsible for working collaboratively with service users and their carers on your caseload to create care plans that meet their needs and maximise their independence.
- You will promote and develop the role of Occupational Therapy within the clinical area with the support of the Specialist Occupational Therapist and the wider MDT. You will be actively encouraged and supported to implement evidence- based practice changes, and develop own knowledge and experience, as well as educating the rest of the Multi-Disciplinary Team on the role of the OT.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
- Recent experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience
- Registered with the HCPC
- Experience as a qualified occupational therapist in mental health
- Broad experience of working with clients with a range of mental health problems
- Experience of both group and individual work
- Experience of multidisciplinary working
- Experience of supervising staff and students
- Experience as a Care Coordinator
- Experience in a clinical area related to the post
- Leadership experience
- Experience in applying a range of assessment tools and a comprehensive knowledge of occupational therapy clinical approaches used in mental health
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Craig Osbourne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
We welcome applications from Band 5 Occupational Therapists aswell as Band 6 & 7 as we have multiple vacancies that could be suitable. NHS experience is very desirable for many of our jobs.
Regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet these requirements for this Occupational Therapy role as we need to meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into you work placement.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'