Our multidisciplinary Community Therapy team provide a seven day service:
- A rapid response to people in the community who are experiencing acute episodes of ill-health
- A supported discharge service to facilitate timely hospital discharges
- Short term support for people who require assistance with activities of daily living
- A rehabilitation service, including a range of therapies
- Community rehab for people with long term conditions and frailty
We are looking for a Band 6 Senior Occupational Therapist to join our newly developed and expanding Community Therapy team. The post holder will assess, treat and monitor patients with long term conditions and frailty, as well as providing rehabilitation within their own homes. . The post holder will need to have experience of working within a variety of clinical settings, particularly the community. Being a car driver and competence in lone working is essential.
Full time and part time posts will be considered.
For further details / informal visits contact:
NameKatie RobertsJob titleOccupational therapy Professional LeadEmail addressKatie.email@example.comTelephone number ext 3103Additional contact information
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'