Senior Occupational Therapist - Care-Coordinator - Hackney - £26-£28ph
We are currently looking for a specialist Mental Health Occupational Therapist to to deliver care co - ordination support within the Information and Assessment Team of one of our social services clients in Hackney,
The Care Co-ordinator role is required within the adult community mental health service. Due to the nature of the role, car owners/drivers are required.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be managing a caseload of clients with complex needs, using evidence based /client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
The position is to start as soon as possible and the duration is ongoing.
Benefits of the role…
- Ongoing position
- Working in a proactive and collaborative team
- Fast paced environment
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Being responsible for completing standardised assessments
- Manualised interventions as agreed by senior professional lead.
- To contribute to the maintenance and development of the OT Service.
- To regularly supervise OT students on practice placement.
- To contribute to streamline working from admission to discharge in keeping with the principles and NICE Guidelines of Early Intervention for Psychosis.
- To promote recovery and social inclusion.
- To act as the designated 'Disability Champion' leading the multi-disciplinary team in Disability Equality matters within the service and other areas as required.
- Due to the nature of the work early intervention Psychosis experience is essential.
- To provide leadership for junior staff, through supervision and appraisal.
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
- occupational therapist
- occupational therapy