Senior Occupational Health Advisor
£40,000 Pro Rata
Brough - Hull
We are looking for a Senior Occupational Health Advisor to work at our site in Brough, with regular travel required to other sites within the surrounding areas. This is a part time role where the successful candidate will work 32 hours per week Monday to Thursday.
We are looking for an experienced occupational health advisor ready to take a step up to a senior OHA level or an experienced senior occupational health advisor. You will be a team player who can work alongside our team of occupational health advisors and industry professionals.
As a Senior Occupational Health Advisor, you will be an integral part of the team, providing a compassionate, professional clinical service that is instrumental in the quality of care our clients receive.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Providing clinical leadership to all clinical staff on site
- Providing effective clinical governance through utilisation of our governance structures and contract specific services
- Ensure effective arrangements for client safety are in place across the business
- Create an environment in which clinical excellence can flourish and is encouraged
- Carry out review meetings with the Account Managers/Client Representatives on the contacts
- Develop and maintain face to face relationships with all key influencers and decision makers to maximise business opportunities and aid retention
- Maintain and develop highly motivated and performing teams achieving results through effective line management of staff members, by support and direction to enhance performance, skills and knowledge to clinical staff to achieve clinical excellence.
- Assist with and/or arrange Health and Wellbeing events/workshops for customers within contract terms or on ad-hoc basis as appropriate
- Develop internal relationships with key influencers and staffs within DHC to produce solutions to customer clinical challenges and ensure clinical requirements are met and an effective high quality service is delivered to our customers
Successful candidates will also be required to deliver the full OH remit, including:
- Health Surveillance
- Drug & Alcohol
- Case Management
- HAVS Tier 3
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to or call .