Senior OAT (Operational Acceptance Testing) Analyst / Manager - £350 - £400 p/d - 3 months + ongoing extensions - South West England
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Senior Operational Acceptance Test (OAT) Analyst / Manager to join our Technology Consulting Services business. The role will enable you to work on a variety of Cloud first transformation projects, across a variety of Central Government & National Security based projects.
Senior OAT Analyst/Manager - Role Scope
- Developing complex technical or programme/project level approaches within the technical specialism.
- Undertaking a range of technical assurance activities.
- Responsible for OAT design and execution
- Test Management where required
- Coordinating the design and execution of testing using appropriate tooling and environments
- Leadership and development of a small team of OAT Analysts where required
Technical Skills & Experience Required
- Experienced at leading OAT from a Programme and Project level and setting the overall approach in alignment with the broader OAT strategy
- An experienced Senior OAT Analyst who has a wide breadth of experience across multiple OAT projects and who possesses a high level of experience in the following key areas;
- Resilience Testing
- Backup and Restore
- Monitoring & Alerting
- Logging & Auditing
- System Start up and Shutdown
- Archiving and Purging
- Support (Procedural)
- Trends & Analytics
- System Security
Due to the nature of the projects, you will be required to be eligible for and to go through the Government Security Clearance process. If you are interested in an initial discussion please apply in the first instance
- Senior OAT (Operational Acceptance Testing) Analyst/Manager