ABLE Staffing are pleased to be working closely in partnership with an amazing Nursery in the Brockley (SE London) area, who are looking for a Senior Nursery Practitioner (0-2 year olds).
You will be joining a lovely family run nursery, with a wealth of experience in the Childcare industry and you will benefit from having the support from an experienced management team.
You will be working with children from 0-2 year olds, alongside a supportive Room Leader in a beautifully resourced baby room.
You will be working on a full-time basis, all year round.
You will be working full time 5 days per week, all year round!
Benefits on offer include:
· Salary: £20-22,000 per annum (dependent on qualification and experience)
· Fantastic Transport Links
· Free parking
· Career progression
· On the job training and qualifications
· Childcare fee discount
The ideal Senior Nursery Practitioner candidate must have:
· A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
· Sound knowledge of the EYFS
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Experience of working as a Senior Nursery Practitioner (ideally with the Under 2’s)
· Ability to use initiative
· A passion for working with children
**Please send your CV ASAP, for an interview as soon as you are available**
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
ABLE Staffing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
* ABLE Staffing are an Equal Opportunities Employer *
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'