Senior Registered Nurse - Nursing Home - Warrington, Cheshire
£30,981 - £41,308 per annum
This senior registered nurse vacancy is with a nationwide company that provides the very best training and qualifications to their staff as well as competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
As a senior registered nurse within this group you will be providing the highest standard of care to the 60 residents at their home in Warrington. The service is split across two floors and provides residential as well as nursing care. There is incredible opportunity to gain specialised qualifications as well as clear routes to progression within this area. As the senior nurse you will be leading the nursing unit and delivering specialist care to 25 residents.
This is a full time days position
Your Benefits as a registered nurse
- Generous Salary - £16.55/hr
- Nurse Mentorship Bonus
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Profit share scheme
- Employee of the month and care awards
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Long service rewards
- Retail discounts
- Employee assistance scheme
- Face to face counselling
- Pension scheme
- Life Cover & death in service
- Childcare vouchers
- Learning and development
- Specialised training and qualifications
- Personal Development Plans
- Online healthcare portal
Your Role as a registered nurse
- Monitoring patients' conditions
- Carrying out treatment plans
- Assisting with patient needs
- Building and maintaining healthy and professional relationships with the residents, relatives and colleagues
- Using initiative to respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manner
- Documenting and administering medication
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"