Would you like to be part of a team at a Trust rated ‘Outstanding’ in a recent CQC report, where there’s a real supportive and inclusive ethos and sense of community? Would you like to work in a location with all the benefits of coast and country living with the convenience of big city life? Would you like your work to be flexible to fit your lifestyle and circumstances?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above, we would love to hear from you!
We have flexible Bank shifts and long-term placement opportunities available at Royal Berkshire Hospital.
Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust has a rich tradition of developing Nursing and Midwifery practice, and of delivering excellence in patient care.
Whilst proud of their heritage, their focus is the future, and central to this vision is providing evidence and value-based individualised care to the people supported.
Excellent transport links mean their location is commutable from surrounding towns and cities.
To apply for this post, you will:
Have a minimum of 6 months experience in a hospital environment within the last 2 years
Comply with NMC Professional Registration and keep up to date with current nursing practices
Undertake nursing assessment and evaluation to enable development of appropriate plans of care based on the needs of the individual
Be proficient in the delivery of care to patients
Ensure safe administration of drugs in accordance with NMC and CHS policies
Ensure accurate records are kept in accordance with CHS policy and NMC guidelines
Carry out nursing procedures and techniques in accordance with agreed policies and standards
Undertake regular mandatory training
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits: –
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of shifts at your Trust – Access to shifts before they are available to agency
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle – Take control of when you want to work
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work
- Book and manage your shifts on the go – Access shifts anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone
- Support when you need it – 24/7 365 days – Call us anytime on
- Stakeholder pension scheme
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'