Job title: Senior Staff Nurse ( RNLD / RMN ) - Learning Disability Service
We are looking for registered Nurses with experience to work with adults living with autism and learning disabilities. These roles would suit either Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD ) or Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ). The key details are as follows -
- Grade: Senior Nurse level ( experience required )
- Location: Nottingham - free parking at site
- Salary: £13.62 - £15.08 per hour / £28,329 - £31,366 per annum ( flexible depending on experience )
- Hours: full time ( up to 40 hours per week ) or part time ( 24 - 30 hours per week )
- Shifts: day shifts / night shifts / rotational shifts available
- Contract type: permanent
Employee Benefits:we are offering a range of benefits to all Nurses including 33 days annual leave, awards for length of service, pension scheme, childcare vouchers and a range of flexible benefits too.
The full list of benefits are below -
- 33 days annual leave
- Length of service awards
- Fully paid comprehensive induction training for all new starters
- Travel assistance to offsite training
- Pension scheme
- Paid DBS
- Free on-site parking
- Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance helpline
- Access to RCNi learning for nurse revalidation purposes
Further Details: this service is a specialist unit offering bespoke care to adults living with autism and learning disabilities. The service is relatively small, allowing Nurses to really get to know each service-user and build long-standing relationships based on trust and mutual respect.
Nurses working at this service comment on the support, training and development they receive. The induction process is very thorough and this training continues throughout a Nurse's career.
The Manager here is also very committed to the nursing team, and always works to accommodate Nurse's requirements around working hours and shift patterns. If you have specific requirements please apply and we will work to accommodate this.
Person Specification: to apply for this role you should be a registered Nurse ( RNLD / RMN ) with a valid NMC PIN. You should also be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To find out more, or submit an application, please contact Sophie Cook directly on and email your CV to . All applications are completely confidential.