Senior Nurse RMN / RNLD - Learning Disabilities
Job Title: Senior Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Specialist Learning Disability Unit
*Flexible shift patterns available - open to newly qualified or experienced Nurses*
We are looking for experienced Nurses ( RMN / RNLD ) in Hexham, Northumberland to work with clients with a learning disability. These roles will suit a Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or Learning Disability Nurse ( RNLD ) with previous experience.
Key Details -
- Grade: Nurses with experience
- Location: Hexham, Northumberland - free parking at site
- Salary: £28,329 - £31,366 per annum / £13.62 - £15.08 per hour (negotiable depending on experience)
- Hours: full time or part time hours available
- Shift Pattern: flexible - days, nights or rotational shifts available
- Contract type: permanent
Employee Benefits: Nurses also receive a wide range of benefits including a length of service awards, childcare vouchers, life insurance and various flexible benefits.
The full list of the benefits available is as follows;
- 33 days annual leave
- Length of service awards
- Fully paid comprehensive induction training for all new starters
- Travel assistance to offsite training
- Pension scheme
- Paid DBS
- Free on-site parking
- Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme (over 800 retailers)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance helpline
- A range of apprenticeships through our partnership with Lifetime Training ranging from Adult care level 2 to level 5 leadership & management qualifications.
- Access to RCNi learning for nurse revalidation purposes.
Further Details : Our client, a specialist Learning Disability service in Hexham, Northumberland, are seeking qualified Nurses to join their existing team. These roles are open to Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD ). The service offers specialist care for clients with a learning disability and/or complex needs.
Nurses who work at this service will be supported by a very skilled team, you will work closely with the service users to ensure the best standards of care and achieve excellent treatment outcomes. The Manager at this unit is very supportive and takes time to offer continuous training and development.
Person Specification : Applicants must be RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid NMC PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Sophie Cook on or send a copy of your CV to . All applications are completely confidential.
If this role isn't for you but you know somebody else who could be suitable please refer them to us. If they get the job we will send you £100 as a thank you! (make sure they give your name when they contact us).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job