Senior nurse - UK leading healthcare provider
Job Title: Senior Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD
Location: Epping, Essex
Salary:£16.00 per hour & paid breaks and excellent benefits
Shifts: Days & Nights available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time available (permanent)
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation and come highly-recommended by current employees, making this a fantastic opportunity to join them.
We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work based in a fantastic nursing home in beautiful surroundings in Epping.
The facility cares for elderly frail patients and some patients with dementia care in a seperate unit. There are long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that each individual is provided with the best possible care based on their needs.
This is a great opportunity for staff nurse looking to step up or experienced nurse to develop their skills and knowledge of elderly and dementia care.
We are able to accommodate flexible working hours including Full-time contracts, working either days or nights, or a mixture if this suits your lifestyle. You will be paid for all of your breaks.
Job Description: As a Senior Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising junior members of staff and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism (General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), or Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD)).
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .