A rare an exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented, ambitious and exemplary leader to become the Trust’s Senior Nurse for Practice Development.
This role is pivotal in the vision to have a local, national and international reputation for innovation and practice development. This role involves engaging with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure clinical and practice developments across the organization are successfully coordinated and delivered on behalf of the Chief Nurses Team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced clinician who wishes to pursue a pathway for career development by focusing on expert practice, leadership, practice and service development, audit and evaluation, and education and training. You will be required to demonstrate the values, knowledge, skills and enthusiasm to help ensure we remain a sustainably outstanding organisation
An important aspect of the role is to coach and nurture talent and the ability to perform well on a 1:1 basis is imperative whilst also having the ability to lead with credibility and confidence on trust wide projects. The role will also involve undertaking other Trust wide projects on behalf of the Chief Nurse Team
• Registered Nurse
• Master’s degree level education
• Successful track record at a senior level in a complex care environment.
• Operational experience at a senior clinical level or equivalent.
• Highly developed understanding of health service issues.
• Demonstrable experience of project planning and production of comprehensive and highly complex reports/business cases.
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Ability to work autonomously, with creativity, drive and flexibility.
Informal discussions with Lisa Guthrie (Associate Director of Nursing) are recommended. To arrange this please email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'