Key Skills: JS, Node.js, PostgresSQ,Containers, Enterprise level projects: SAAS. Restful/API's.
An excellent opportunity to join a growing software company based in Soho. The company is currently working remotely due to Covid. They meet once a week in the office which you are welcome to do also, this isn't forced though and you can work from home if you prefer on that day.
-We want the technically curious, those who see IT and technology as a hobby they get paid for.
- Demonstrate strong software development.
- Have experience of prioritising work in a fast, user-centric environment.
- Be able to adapt quickly to new technologies.
-Demonstrate experience working with online services, application and platforms.
- Commercial experience with Node.js Enterprise Grade SaaS based projects.
- Knowledge of Swagger, Express and Sequelize frameworks
- Strong experience with RESTful services and API’s.
- Stong experience dealing with PostgreSQL as the main data source.
-Understanding of micro-services and distributed systems.
- Ability to write clean and effective code with proper documentation and best practices.
- Experience working in Scrum and Kanban environments.
- Good spoken and written English.
Will be a plus
- Experience with Go Lang, Elastic Search and/or Redis.
- Experience with cloud hosting services like AWS or Google Cloud.
- Exposure to Kubernetes and Kafka. Responsibilities
- Create the best possible experience for our users.
- Development and integration of new applications and enhancements.
- Working on projects to improve the stability of our existing software.
- Research new technology/design patterns in collaboration with fellow engineers.
- Lots of interesting and challenging tasks.
- Comfortable work schedule.
- Quick decision making.
- Friendly team with great culture and mentorship.
- Democratic management style with very flat org structure.
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Company events and activities.
- Professional seminars and training.
Please apply today to find out more about their revolutionary product they are bringing to market
- API development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'