My client is an innovative applications development company, focusing on distributed ledger technology and smart contracts.
Based in London at Level39 Fintech hub in Canary Wharf, they have an expert team of blockchain developers that have been building cutting-edge solutions for disruptive startups and corporate clients in banking and finance, e-payments, energy trading, aviation, telecommunications and social impact sectors.
They are building a new generation of decentralised applications, working through some of the most interesting problems in this field such as KYC, identity management, transactions anonymity, encryption and data security.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop cutting edge software solutions for startups and corporate clients
- Engage with clients to understand their product vision and design proof-of-concept and production grade products
- Develop smart contracts on solidity
- Liaise with frontend developers to build APIs for web and mobile
- Write automated tests for smart contracts and server side code
- Design and build large scale, high volume systems
Required skills & experience:
- 5+ years of backend development experience
- 2+ years of Node.js
- Experience in writing automated tests
- Experience with API design and implementation
- Experience with SQL and NoSql Databases (MySQL/Postgres, Redis)
- Good understanding of Linux
- Git knowledge (feature branches, github flow)
Additional desirable experience:
- Knowledge of ES6+/ES2015+ (new features, specifically: Promises, Async/Await and Generators)
- Experience in API development and best practices (testing, documenting, versioning, monitoring)
- Testing Frameworks (Jest, Mocha/Chai/Should.js, Enzyme)
- Docker experience (Docker Compose, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Cloud computing platforms: Azure, AWS (user roles / network configuration / VM deployment)
- Experience with EC2 APIs (S3, creating and configuring networks and VMs programmatically)
- Experience in React
- Blockchain knowledge – Bitcoin: bitcoin core software and rpc api, bitcoin js libraries, block explorer apis, op-return and timestamping. Ethereum: web3.js, setting up and running geth/parity nodes, solidity smart contracts, truffle.js
- HTML and CSS
So if you want to get into Blockchain please apply below or call me on for a confidential chat.
Edison Hill Limited are operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. Edison Hill Limited are an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds. PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE JOB REFERENCE NUMBER APPEARS IN THE SUBJECT BOX.