- Disruptive US software vendor
- UK Headquarters based in the North West
- 70k basic, realistic chance to earn 200k
Senior New Business Sales, Enterprise Sales Executive , SaaS Sales Executive, Enterprise Software Sales
Looking for a disruptive SaaS organisation based out the "grim" north?
Convinced that the don't exist? Well recent studies have shown that the grim north isn't so grim and that technology hubs are developing out of key northern hotspots such as Manchester and Newcastle.
So try this for size……A HQ in the North of the UK, superb presence across the whole of the country and currently improving the customer experience and protecting the brands of some the world's leading companies.
So where do you fit in? Well they are after someone with proven success in software sales that can engage at senior marketing manager and CMO level.
They don't want a farmer, although you'll inherit some warm pipeline, its an energetic enterprise new business hunter they're after. Fit the bill? Then call or email us today.
Key responsibilities for the role of Enterprise Sales Executive:
- Field- based, autonomous work from home role, almost with a self-employed mantra
- Clients are tier 1 players across a number of sectors including: Healthcare, Automotive, Retail, Hospitality, Professional Services
- Strong marketing support (Campaigns, SEO, PPC) so lots of warm leads but they want someone that can also handle business development independently
- Joining a successful team of 5 sales people with long tenures and good industry knowledge. You'll get up to speed quickly and there is some real money to be made.
Requirements: Suitable candidates for the enterprise software role need the following:
- Hunter mentality
- SaaS/Software Sales
- Complex deals, closed deals upwards of £150k
- Attitude and drive are key attributes- parallel with sales experience
- Comfortable in a start up environment- fun but frenetic!
- Key relevant verticals- Healthcare, Automotive, Retail, Hospitality
The Package for Enterprise Sales Executive :
- Basic: £70k
- Bonus / OTE: £150k uncapped
- Car: £5k allowance
- Benefits: Pension, childcare vouchers, flexible benefits package
- £20m turnover
- Disruptive SaaS organisation
- Pre IPO, well-funded
- Knowledgeable and supportive management team
- Already selling to major global brands- good testimonials.
Location for Enterprise Sales Executive role: Field based role but preferred location is Northern England. Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington Stoke, Birmingham
- account management
- business development - Saas